Friday, April 18, 2014

Dear Layton, And Livvy,

Hey sweet ones. :)

I don't have much to say, but I do have some wonderful things to share!  First off, I woke up to an email (again. ;) ) with a "new" picture of Livvy in it.  Needless to say there was an instant smile on my face, from the moment I woke up this morning. :)  Wanna see the cuteness?  What a silly question huh?

Oh Livvy-Lu, you are almost too cute for me to handle!  I'm honestly shocked that you are still waiting for your mama to see you.   I bet once she sees this sweet picture she'll snatch you right up! :)

The other happy news?  Layton's grant fund is no longer at $0.00!!!  In honor of my birthday tomorrow, a sweet mama donated to your fund!  You now have $16.20 going towards your adoption, now we just need your mama to see you too! :)

Livvy, and Layton...You two make my heart happy, you bring instant smiles to my life, and some giggles too.  I am so, so, blessed to have the privileged of being your advocate, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

I love you. I love you. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment