Sunday, April 13, 2014

Dear Layton & Livvy,

Dear Layton, & Livvy,

Hey there sweet peas.  :)  I got your pictures printed last night and they are happily hanging above my desk.  Your little faces, with so much personality make me so, so, happy.

I love you two so much, and I'm excited for your future.  I know God has marvelous plans for both of you, I'm just glad God is asking me to be a part of your futures, it's most certainly a blessing! :)  I have a jar sitting on my desk labeled "Layton & Olivia's Future"  I'm saving all my extra money in this jar to put into your grant funds, and help you get home. :)

I really, really wish that I could accurately put into words the happiness that fills my heart when I see you two, but when I try it always ends up sounding like an understatement.




I love you, I love you, I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment