Saturday, April 12, 2014

Meet Layton & Olivia

I am extremely excited to begin advocating for some special kiddos.  This will be my first time advocating for children in Asia, and I'm anxious to see where this adventure takes me.

I must say it's only been a little while since "finding" my two sweet peas, and I am already so, so, in love with them!  Layton, and Livvy (Olivia) are honestly too precious for words, wouldn't you agree? :)  I hope to advocate for them until they are safe, and sound in their families arms!  But first, I need to find their families.

Livvy just turned 7 in March, and Layton just turned 4 in March.  Livvy has Down syndrome, and Layton has Post-op Spina bifida, and cryptochidism.  Not to mention that they both have the cutest, sweetest, most darling faces, but I'm sure you already noticed that! :)

I hope that you will stick around, and join me on this beautiful journey, as I find the perfect families for these two!

With Love,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment